To proclaim the Gospel of the Kingdom by demonstrating the Father’s love in the power of Holy Spirit resulting in the manifestation of sons and daughters of God upon the earth through the finished work of the cross of Jesus Christ.
We accomplish this vision through God’s grace in partnership with Holy Spirit by:
- Coordinating and administrating international ministry trips, city-wide evangelistic events, and region wide outreaches.
- Kingdomizing African pastors and leaders through leadership training via conferences, seminars, ministry events, and through partnered schools of ministry.
- Establishing a culture and lifestyle of worship and intimacy with God with native believers.
- Equipping the local body of Christ through renewal meetings and revival services.
- Establishing strategic Kingdom partnerships with local organizations who are doing amazing works on the ground serving and loving overlooked and forgotten people. We seek to add value to what they are already doing for the Kingdom of God and help them do more as the faithful stewards they are.
- Working with churches and ministries across denominational lines creating unity in diversity for the greater purpose of seeing the Kingdom of God manifest in East Africa and the nations.
- Ministering and training Africans in deliverance and inner healing ministry so believers can live in victory, not only for themselves, but their families, cities, and countries.
- Making strategic partnerships with local government to form bonds of partnership so that the villages, cities, and nations can be blessed.
- Making strategic partnerships with African business leaders to form relationships through which the Kingdom of God advances in various spheres of influence to bring a revelation of Kingdom economics into the business realm.
- And more to come….